Well, over the weekend I found the Southern Hospitality Blog. This is a sweet lady that actually lives in Birmingham. Anyway, she manages to find lots of great stuff at yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets and the like. I was somewhat inspired to start looking for these treasures myself. We have an Antique/thrift shop in town that I have passed hundreds of times without stopping. Well, today I stopped in. It was awesome!! They had so much stuff that I did not know what to do with myself. This is what I ended up with. . . .
A pretty plate holder priced at $3.50 and this super cute covered dish duck priced at $2.00.
I am joining the party over at the Southern Hospitality Blog. Every Monday she will be hosting a blog party of sorts called Today's Thrifty Treasures. I will link my post to her site if I can figure out how to do that!! This is so much fun!!
5 comments:
Hi, there! Thanks so much for coming by, it's so nice to meet you. Welcome to blogging! Just jump in there & have fun. So glad you shared your great finds with everyone too & I hope you'll come back every Monday.
Great finds on your first day out!
Love the duck! I would have bought it too! Have fun shopping!
You never know what you'll find!
Have fun blogging- I see you are brand new! Just be yourself is the good advice I got from a good blogging friend, so I am now passing along these words of wisdom to you. Stop by my "fairly new blog" if you get a chance. Sue
You found some great buys, and you will become addicted to fleamarkets, yardsales, antique stores....
Welcome to the world of blogging, it's alot of fun!!
Those plate holders come in so handy! Great find!
Post a Comment