Saturday, April 14, 2018

Spring Break 2018-Helen, GA

This year Bobby and I were both off the entire week for Spring Break with the kids.  At the beginning of the week, we took a quick two day trip to Helen, GA.  I have wanted to visit Helen for a while now.  It is the cutest little down and was everything that I expected.  I would really love to go back during the peak season, or possibly during Christmas one year.  

We had a lot of hiking planned, and a couple of destinations to visit.  In our down time we just strolled through town looking at all the shops.  And we spent entirely too much money at the candy store.







We did a BUNCH of hiking.  Lots and Lots of steps. . .

On our way out we stopped for our last quick hike to 
Anna Ruby Falls.  It was a very short and easy hike, and the waterfall was just beautiful.  The gift shop was also very nice and the attendant was super helpful and friendly.




The trip was very laid back but so much fun and I am so glad that I could convince this crew to go with me.

XoXo,
Tina


No comments: