Saturday, January 13, 2018

Life Lately

We are still getting used to the fact that it is 2018.  2018 is the year that my oldest will graduate high school and become a legal adult.  It feels like since school has started back that we are on the fast track to graduation.  We will be ordering invitations for the graduation ceremony as soon as the board of education finalizes a date for us.  We just paid for the Senior trip.  I'm planning an eighteenth birthday celebration.  It is just becoming more real every day.

Here's a little photo update for what we have been up to since Christmas.  On the last day of the year Bobby reached his cycle goal.  He started riding this year, and just fell in love with it.  In August, he started tracking his rides.  He made a goal of 1000 miles, and reached that on the final day of the year.  

My top nine Instagram photos voted on by "the people".  I love that my 2017 was full of special moments with the people I love the most.

Winter Selfie game with Gray. . . .


Both kids got a new bedroom suit for Christmas.  I don't have pictures of Tanners, but I got some of Gray's.  She is over the moon about being out of a twin bed and into a Queen.


I got a Ninja for Christmas.  So I am trying out all the Green smoothie recipes.  So far, I have had some really good ones.  

Snapped a photo of Gray on the gloomy first day back to school.  First day of her last semester of Middle School.  


XoXo,
Tina

No comments: