Thursday, July 20, 2017

Life Lately

This is a look at Life Lately.  The Summer edition.

I'll say it again, this Summer is flying by at lighting speed.  We've been trying to soak up as much of the lazy days as we can.

As normal we are spending a lot of time on the lake with friends and family.



Back in early June Bobby and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary.  We had dinner at Nicks in the Sticks.  Went for tea from Starbucks, and had a doughnut at Krispy Kreme.  Oh, and he took me to Barnes and Noble to drool over book covers.  It was the perfect date night.

We've been hiking a couple different times.  It is almost just too hot to hike right now.  But the good news is, I think I've got Bobby hooked on this new hobby of mine.  He has also been riding his bike each afternoon and is really enjoying it.  I have started taking Yoga classes twice a week and I LOVE it.  We are both intentionally trying to be more active and try some new things.  So far, so good.

While we were in Birmingham about a week ago, I had Bobby run us by the Light tunnel down near Railroad Park.  I have wanted to go take pictures of Gray in the tunnel for a while now, but did not want to go by ourselves.  It's a pretty cool light display and makes for some really pretty photos.




That's what we have been up to.  Just a lot of relaxing, a lot of fun with friends, time with family, and resting before we get back into the hustle of a new school year.

XoXo,
Tina

No comments: