Saturday, April 29, 2017

Life Lately -January

I am never up to date posting on the blog.  So, here's a little Life Lately post, January edition.

My girl and I on the way home from shopping.


Bobby has an annual sales meeting for work each year in Brenham, TX.  This year they had a free night, so they took a little drive to explore Austin.  I was a little jealous. :(


We celebrated our nephews 7th birthday with Mexican.
 


Played loads of basketball. . .


Attended the Nerf battle for our nephew.
 


More basketball watching. . .


Bobby and I had a mini date night and he ran me by Starbucks for a treat.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but honestly January is long gone.  This year has flown by in a flash and Summer is already upon us!!  Maybe I can do a better job on my Life Lately post atleast.  We will see.

XoXo,
Tina

No comments: