Sunday, August 28, 2016

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

The 2015-2016 school year went by in a flash.  Tanner finished out his Sophomore year.  I am having a hard time accepting that my baby boy will be a Junior next year.  A Junior!!  It is going so fast and I am constantly reminding him to soak it up and enjoy every minute.

For fun, we compared first day and last day photos.  And man, this kid has grown.  Those basketball workouts are paying off for him.  I just can't believe my boy who was always the smallest of all his friends has grown up so much!!
 

He still does not enjoy taking photos for me.  He thinks they are stupid.  But he did enjoy seeing the change from first to last day.

 

Little Gray just LOVES to take pictures.  And she also changed a little this year, but not such a drastic change as her brother.  I wish she would stay little a little longer.

 

First and last day comparison for my sixth grader.
 

XoXo,
Tina

No comments: