Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to School~2014

First day of school blog post coming at you in late September.  I can't recall ever missing a first day of school post as long as I've had this blog.  The way I see it, it was going to be published sooner or later. Anyone that knows me well, knows it will always be later.  So, here goes. . .


The 2014-15 school year is carrying Tanner into his first year of high school.  He is really enjoying high school so far.  He is doing a good job with his homework and making good grades, so mom is happy.  He is on the junior varsity basketball team and looking forward to the start of the season.



Gray is in her last year of elementary school and it is going by too fast!  She is a busy bee this year with lots of school trips planned, lots of homework, lots of cheerleading, and as always, lots of socializing.  Gray has grown from a little girl into a young lady overnight.  See the example below:


I can hardly believe it's almost October and we are so deep into the school year. It's practically time for Christmas break already!!

Maybe it will not be another five months before I post again.  Even Bobby has been questioning why I haven't been blogging.  So this is yet another promise to myself to keep this thing up to date.  Only time will tell. :)



No comments: