Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Me and My People

Before 2013 is too far gone, I wanted to post a few of the photos from our Family session that we did back in the fall.  We had our pictures done in early November to use for our Christmas cards.  We used a new photographer this year.  She did a wonderful job and was able to capture some beautiful images of me and my people.  The three peeps in these photos with me will always be my favorite things from each year.  I don't think 2014 will be any different. 









Happy New Year!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!!!

Tara G. said...

TINA! I'm such a dork! When I checked my e-mail on my computer (and not the phone!) I realized I responded to your comment thinking you were another Tina! So many Tina's in my life! :)

Your pictures are fantastic!!