Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Photo A Day: Week 1

2014 is here and moving at warp speed already.  I've made all of one goal for myself this year.  A very simple one, that I am determined to accomplish.  Being the picture and social media lover that I am, I have decided to tackle A picture a day.  AGAIN.  I had honorable intentions with the 365 Project last year on the blog.  Considering I don't blog everyday, that was a bit complicated.  So, I've decided one Instagram Photo a day will be the best option.  To be honest, we do not live a very exciting life, so sometimes a picture is hard to come by.  I plan to post a weekly recap here on the blog as well to better keep up with the memories.  You can follow along on Instagram if you'd prefer.  Find me on Instagram HERE , hash tag for the year is #bootheagram2014.  Now, here we go with what we have been up to so far in 2014. . . 


Day 1:  I caught the kids out back in the woods working on their four wheeler trails.  They have been busy cleaning and making new routes while the snakes are sleeping.

Day 2:  Our friends, the Walker's were in town to celebrate the holiday season with their family.  We try to go over and visit with them whenever they are in town. This year just happened to also be the day that Alabama was playing their bowl game.  The kids played, we watched football, and had a good time catching up with each other.

Day 3:  Friday night Gracyn went to spend the night with Aunt Carrie & Uncle Casey to help with a 4 year old sleepover that was happening at their place.  Tanner had an out of town friend come in to hunt for the weekend, and some of the girls from next door came over to hang out and visit with us.  This picture is just such a "teenager moment".  I am equally loving and hating the teenage years so far.

Day 4:  I got out for a few hours alone and went shopping.  I really planned to photograph my trip to Old Navy, just because I never go out and shop alone.  However, I forgot and snapped a photo on the drive home of one of my favorite songs.  Thrilling stuff, I know.





Day 5:  Me and my sweeties after the first church service of 2014.  Headed home.

Day 6:  Back at work on Monday.  Beginning the countdown of my last two weeks working with my sweet friend Meredith.  She has been offered a great job opportunity and will be moving back to Missouri in two weeks.

Day 7:  Gracyn winding down on her last night of Christmas vacation, enjoying a little Netflix.

Day 8:  Back to school.  The kids had a two hour delay today because the weather has been below freezing.  So cold!  I wish school started at 10:00 am everyday.

Day 9:  I had planned to order some snazzy Autograph books off of Etsy for the kids to take to Disney with them.  But with the business of the holiday season, I let the time slip away from me.  So, I made them myself.  I just found one on Pinterest that I liked, and tweaked it a little.

Day 10:  Up late Friday night packing bags to send my babies off on their first trip to Disney World.  Without me!  But with their grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, and sweet baby cousin.  Lots of fun to be had!

Day 11:  We were up bright and early at 4:00 AM headed to the airport.  It was pouring rain, and I overslept, but we managed to make it with plenty of time to spare.  Gracyn rode with Aunt Carrie & Uncle Casey, so that Bobby could come along as well.  Not only was this their first trip to Disney, it was the first flight for either of them.

Stay tuned for next week's recap.  And I'm sure I'll have a Disney overload coming soon!


XOXO,
Tina








1 comment:

Unknown said...


Fun pictures!! I can't wait to hear about their trip to Disney! Fun!!!