Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Merry Mantle

Today I am joining the Very Merry Mantle Party with Our Fifth House and Ten June.  The mantle is my absolute favorite thing to decorate during the Christmas season.  I love to cuddle up on the couch with a fire burning in the fireplace and admire the twinkling lights from the Christmas tree and mantle.

My mantle was so easy to put together.  I just used the same old garland that I've had for years, and added  a little ribbon, some dollar tree ornaments, and clear lights.  Fool proof decorating at its best.

My son has a growing collection of nutcrackers that we display on the mantle and throughout the living room.  We even have little nutcracker stocking holders.  {LOVE}

I don't think I can say much more about the mantle decor, so get ready for picture overload and enjoy the link up.  I'm headed there now to look at all the beautiful Christmas mantles! 











No comments: