Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Portraits

Saturday evening we had our family portraits made.  Last Fall was the first time we had family portraits done since the Summer of 2008.  It was so nice not to stress over getting the perfect pictures to use for our Christmas card.  Not to mention how much I liked using a picture of the whole family.  It was so great, that I decided to hire a professional again.

I can hardly wait for my sneak peak.  The photographer does great work, and was an absolute joy to be around.  I know she is going to work wonders with my bunch.

The locations that she took us to were exactly what I had in mind for the perfect fall photos.  I was able to get a few IPhone pics of the kids at the end of the night.
According to the picture above, my kids are the best of friends.  ONLY on picture day!




And believe it or not, we are not all crazy Auburn fans.  Bobby is the only Tiger fan in this house.  Tanner is undecided and Gray and I will always yell Roll Tide!  Bobby already had a shirt that he wanted to wear, and Tanner wanted to wear Orange, and it just evolved from there.  I can't wait to see a sneak peak from the photographer.  The next step is saving a gazillion Christmas card designs as "favorites" on the Tiny Prints and Shutterfly web sites.  I can't wait to get to work on that, because those of you who know me well, know how much I LOVE a good Christmas card!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even the iPhone pics are cute so I can only imagine what the photographer will come up with! My daughter is two and my son is two months. I can't wait until they are able to interact the way your kids seem to be doing in the picture :-)

www.holymatrimommy.com