So, I am hoping that my "space" issue has corrected itself here on my old blog. Because I really miss this spot of mine of the world wide web.
Now is that time that I create a TON of post to catch us up on the month of December and all of the Christmas festivities. We have been busy and it seems like this was the fastest December of my lifetime.
It all started the first week of the month with Pancakes & Pajamas at the elementary school. The PTSO puts on a big fundraiser each year, and this was it for 2012. I think it was a fabulous idea and it seemed to be a big hit. BabyG sure loved it. She had a great time playing games and going on the hay sleigh ride with one of her besties.
The same night Big10 attended the Winter Ball at the middle school. It was a fun Friday night for everyone.
Stay tuned for more Christmas happenings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment