About two weeks ago the elementary school had their annual Night of Aspiring Artists. It is a night for the kids art to be showcased for everyone to see.
I always enjoy the musical presentation. BabyG and the second grade class sang and danced to two songs that they have been working on in music class.
The theme of the second grade art was 3D. . .
It is always fun for the kids to be at school with friends outside of the normal class setting. Big10 was also with us that night, but you know he would not get anywhere near the lens of my camera. He and a friend immediately took off to the fifth grade hall to visit with their old teachers.
We are officially at the start of our family's busy season. Birthdays, baseball, turkey hunting, etc. Maybe I will have a bunch of fun stuff to blog about soon!
I hope you all are doing well!
2 comments:
awwww, I love art shows! She did a great job and is just as cute as a bug!
Awwww. Great pics, BabyG is SO adorable! That's right... you have a little lucky 4-leaf clover with a birthday coming up, huh?!! And then a big boy turning, what, 12 after that??? YIKES! We are gonna have teenagers NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!
Post a Comment