We have been enjoying our Summer this year in all it's steaming HOT glory.
As I sit at my computer typing this post, it is raining outside. Finally!! A nice thunderstorm should cool things off a bit.
I thought I'd share a few pictures from our Fathers Day weekend.
Somehow, I didn't manage to get any pictures of the kids actually with their father. But he enjoyed his special day, and breakfast in bed served by his sweet baby girl & lovely wife.
We live in a pretty large neighborhood, but it does happen to be way out in the country. Every house has some form of ATV parked in the garage. Sunday the road was like an interstate of four wheelers, dirt bikes, and golf carts.
These boys were part of that caravan.
They also spent a little time on the "track" in the back yard. Big10 rode his baby sis around for a bit, but got visibly upset when he caught me taking pictures.
G, on the other hand, is always willing to pose for a quick snap shot.
CC learned to jump with his dirt bike. And he had so much fun!
And what Summer day in the country would be complete without a little running through the sprinkler?
This week VBS has been keeping us busy. The kids are loving it, and I am also enjoying working in the "market place". I'll be back soon with a few VBS pictures for you. Until then, stay cool!!
3 comments:
Summers as a kid are the best. Running through the sprinkler or sliding down the slip n slide were mandatory! That and Otter Pops.
Looks like such fun! We have had a couple of ATV rides lately, and they are a blast!
Oh, I laughed at the look on Big10's face when he saw you taking pics!!! That is too funny... well, not funny but you know what I mean. ;)
Post a Comment