Saturday we celebrated babyG's 7th birthday. She is our St. Patrick's Day baby, so she is not actually 7 years old just yet. Most of her friends will be traveling during spring break, so we decided to party earlier this year.
We had the party at a place her in town called Eat My Beats.
And yes, it was a Rock Star party.
The girls loved getting up on stage. They sang and danced for 2 full hours.
I love a them, and I was so excited when all the girls came dressed in their "rock" outfits.
I even wore my rock band shirt & funky hat. We could not convince the daddy to dress in theme. {Party Pooper}
Sweet G & her Nana.
We had some yummy cupcakes and I also made this cookie cake upon G's request. It wasn't beautiful, but it was good.
We did have a few big brothers at the party, and Big10 invited his buddy CC for the fun. They were able to shoot a little pool. . . .
Play some violent fun air hockey.
And what's this??!! They even sang on stage!!!
The songs they requested from the DJ?
Grenade by Bruno Mars
All I do is Win
&
Black & Yellow (my personal favorite)
They had a blast and they were so much fun to watch.
G and all the guest had a fantastic time and the party was just a HUGE success.
She is already asking if we can have her party at the same place again next year.
I honestly cannot believe she is about to turn 7!! I only have another week with my baby girl being 6 years old. She is growing up so fast.
I just want to hit Pause.
4 comments:
What a GREAT party!!! And I see where BabyG gets looking good in a hat... you look too cute! :) I love that little girl's spunk! She's adorable!
Wow! I would have been stoked to have a rock star party at 7. It looks like everyone had so much fun.I love everyone's outfits. So cute. My mother in law's bday is also on the 17th.
Happy birthday babyG!!!!!
Glad she had a good time! She is an adorable almost-7-year-old!
What a cool place! How fun! Glad she had a good time.
Post a Comment