Thursday, March 3, 2011

Partied Out ~ Almost

The past couple of weeks we have been partying every weekend. BabyG's two best friends celebrated their 7th birthdays with parties & sleep overs.  Then this past Saturday the kids were invited to a total of 4 parties!! G & I made it to two parties, and Big10 & his dad attended another.  Here are the parties in pictures. . . .
Happy 7th birthday CBug!
Pottery Painting with Ab for her 7th birthday.

More pottery with Faith, also turning 7. 
 And finally, pajama painting & hoola hooping with AK for her 7th birthday.
 Two silly aliens.
 Even the boys got in on the action.
 G displaying her completed painting.  {Peace}
Sweet friends.

Now, we are gearing up for one more 7th birthday celebration this Saturday.  But this time it will be for our very own BabyG!!  It is going to be such a fun party, I can't wait!!   





4 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm looking at her and thinking she looks so grown up... it's the bangs!!! I really love them! :)

I hope she has a wonderful party! The very happiest of birthdays to BabyG! :)

Tara G. said...

That's how I feel from the middle of November until the January birthday is over! Mercy- you were busy!!! How nice to have such sweet friends for your children, though!

Unknown said...

Looks like the little ones had a ton of fun!

Pam Bowers said...

So much fun to be had! I can't believe she'll be 7. When did that happen? You might have to give her a new blog name. Then again...she'll always be our BabyG.