Hi All! It's baseball season again. Our Jamboree was last Saturday. Jamboree games do not count on your record, that is good because we lost 6 to 3.
Monday night was our first regular season game and we won that one 6 to 3. I hope that all of our games are not that score!! The boys played a FANTASTIC game, seriously NO ERRORS in the field. It was awesome!
I did not even take my camera out to the park Monday night, but as you can see, I made plenty of pictures on Saturday.
This Spring Big10's team is the Indians. He has been an Indian atleast three times, and he really wanted to be a different team. But atleast he got his number back this time. Remember last Spring we had to take the #21. The whole season was horrible, and he blamed half of the bad vibe on not getting his #10. I think he may be on to something.
Wow, that boy needs a hair cut!!
(appointment is scheduled for Friday, woohoo!)
This season Big10's dad his assisting. He is the first base coach. G LOVES seeing him on the field, she thinks it's the coolest thing ever.
Looks like I'm back to scrubbing pants with toothbrushes for a few months!!
4 comments:
White pants??!! What ding-dong came up with that?? ;) That's cool that dad is coaching... makes it a big 'ol family event! And Big10 is big?? Has he hit a growth spurt?? I've noticed A has shot up. I need to measure him and see. I bought him some summer clothes and he's wearing 8's and M's now (hahaha - he'll be 11 this year).
How fun! I sure hope my boys take up baseball when they get bigger. How old was he when you started him?
Looks like fun! I love how professional he looks!
You have an athlete on your hands. He wears that uniform like a pro. Love the eye black too cute. Hope he has a great season.
Post a Comment