Thursday night was the annual Night of Aspiring Artists at the school. This is always a fun night for the whole family. The kids sing a couple of songs and preform a dance/skit for parents. And we are able to see all of their art work from the year on display.
This year the them was "Going Green". All of the art was made using only recyclable materials.
This is babyG with Mother Nature.
{a.k.a Mrs. Green, or the best 1st grade teacher in the universe.}
I had so many pictures of G with her girlfriends that I had a hard time picking just one to post.
It was exactly the opposite with big10. I had to resort to posting this blurred, side view photo!! I'll take what I can get.
One of big10's pieces.
And one of G's pieces.
And my favorite thing of the whole night was found in G's classroom on her desk. Note: #6 When I grow up I want to be a Mommy.
{Oh yeah, and a pet nursy.}
I really loved both of the kids "shows". G always goes all out with her dancing and singing, she is a rock star. But this year, even Big10 put on a show. I was so proud of him for how well he danced and sang. He really had a good time and enjoyed it!
We have been so busy that I have barely had time to update my blog. So much for keeping up with our memories!! I just uploaded 127 pictures from yesterday's activities alone. . . .so I've got some more post coming in the near future. Until then. . . .have a great Sunday!
4 comments:
what a fun event! thanks for sharing! It's amazing what you can do with recyclables!
Bernadette
How much fun is that?! And I love seeing the big smiles on Big10!
Love the art projects! I love seeing the kids with their friends. So much fun!
How fun! The pic of G with her friends is ADORABLE! :)
Post a Comment