Sunday, January 30, 2011

Clowning Around

Thursday babyG's first grade class went on a field trip to the circus.  I was lucky enough to be able to tag along for the fun.  Despite a little issue with motion sickness from the bus, I had a great time.  And G LOVED it!!  This was her first time to see the circus, and she just enjoyed every minute of it.
She went on and on about the Tigers.  She could hardly wait to tell her brother about the "real tigers" that they had in the circus.
And not unlike her mother, she had quite the soft spot for the elephants.
She also picked the tight rope act as a favorite.
While the bus ride was one of the worst parts for me, babyG had a blast on the bus.  It was their first trip on a charter bus, and you wouldn't believe how many times those kids went to the bathroom.
I am so thankful that I was able to schedule a vacation day from work to make the trip with her and her classmates. 

We had another great day of basketball Saturday.  Big10's team beat the only undefeated team in the league.  The weather was to die for, we wore shorts all weekend.  This warm weather definitely has me thinking of baseball.  Jamboree day is scheduled for March 19th and that will be here in the blink of an eye.

We don't have a whole lot going on this week.  Besides some much needed hair appointments!!
I hope you all have a wonderful week. . . .whatever  you have planned!

 

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I don't even want to hear about short weather. Paleeze. It was a balmy 28 here today. We are expecting double digit snow on Wednesday. Ugh
Yeah on the BB win that is awesome and the circus is so fun. Stunt Man has never been. I so need to get him to one soon.

Rachel said...

Oh the Circus is a blast! I'm so glad she had so much fun!

CM said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to take a day off here and there once Cubbie starts Kindergarten next year. So glad you could go! She'll never forget it.

Rachel said...

FUN! It looks like y'all sat about the same place we did.

I sure wish that shorts weather had lasted!! Not so much today, huh?