Our family had a wonderful Christmas. We had several days of good quality family time, good food, and a lot of fun. I must warn you that this post is FULL of pictures. I just have to get some of these things documented for my weak memory!!
Like always, the kids got way too many gifts. It will take us all week to get things organized and in place. I picked the favorites of the year to post here.
It just so happens that two of the favorite gifts from Christmas Eve were the gifts that the kids picked for each other. . .
The K'nex roller coaster for Big10 from G. It only has 5 million tiny pieces.
And a Big Wheel for BabyG. Only Pink would do.
Big10 got a new TV for his bedroom from us. We normally do not give elaborate gifts like this, but he really needed a new one. And we got a really good deal on Cyber Monday.
G's favorite gift of the year. NO, G's favorite gift of ALL TIME. . .her American Girl doll from her Nana and Paw Paw.
After we exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve, we baked up a few cookies for Santa.
Favorite gifts from Santa? Big10 got an Xbox 360. He has already played two full season's of NCAA football.
BabyG got a new bike and an accessory kit with a little basket, streamers, and a bell. She LOVES it!
I can't end the post without sharing my favorite picture from the weekend.
I got the sweetest one of G and her little reindeer. We were just practicing with the camera while the boys were still out hunting on Christmas Eve. This is what I got. . . .
Oh, and this is my version of the light trick that Pam posted on her blog at Kassie's Beach. What do you think Pam?
I hope you all had a joyous Christmas. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the New Year, just like me. Hope everyone is having a great week!
4 comments:
What an awesome Christmas. The kids are so cute. Huge smiles.
I love the light trick. Good job. I just realized I sent my reply to the wrong address and resent it a few minutes ago. How funny that you figured it out on your own. I love the colors and the perfect arcs.
Looks like your family had a fun Christmas! Happy New Year!
Looks like a great Christmas! Scott was gawking at Big10's T.V. haha! Lil' Bub has the same big wheel, but in red instead of pink. :) LOVE that last pic of BabyG. What a sweetie! She looks like her momma in that one. ;)
Oh how fun! Love the pink big wheel!
Happy New Year to you and your family :-)
Post a Comment