This past Saturday was "Girls Day". G, myself, and two of our best friends headed to Birmingham for Disney on Ice ~ Princess Wishes. Baby G was SO excited to find out that we were going, and even more excited to have these two sweet girls going with us.
We saw our favorite Disney Stars. Not just the princesses, but a few of their friends as well, like Minnie.
Genie, and Aladdin (our favorite).
The Seven Dwarfs.
Cinderella, and her handsome prince.
And of course, Tink.
G danced, clapped, laughed, and stared in awe as her favorite ladies twirled around on the ice.
These two will always be two of my favorite princesses.
We all really enjoyed the show, and I can't wait to do it again sometime.
I really love spending time with this girl!
After the show we made it to Applebee's just in time to catch the end of the Alabama/LSU game. Then we had Princess K spend the night for even more fun. Thankfully I had an extra hour of sleep Sunday morning!
I have SO many things coming up on the blog that I am really excited about. I have a couple of book reviews, a product review, and even a GIVEAWAY coming soon!! It will be my first giveaway and I am looking forward to it.
In the meantime, I hope you all are enjoying your November. It is already whizzing by too quickly for my liking! If anyone has figured out how to make time stand still, please let me know.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! (I can still remember the Disney on Ice show that my grandmother treated us to a few decades ago!)
Love your special time with your girl!
FUN! Awww, she's a beautiful princess! :)
OMGosh...we love Disney on ice. I used to take the kids all the time. You got some really great pictures. Love the one of Baby G gazing at the ice so cute.
Post a Comment