Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Halloween Post

Wow, I am SO behind on posting.  We have been beyond busy for the past week and it is still coming at full speed.  I figured I better get my Halloween post up before Thanksgiving!!
I have a ton of pictures from the weekend, but I have chosen just a few to save here on the blog.  Here it goes. . . .
Friday was costume day at school for the kids.  I did not get a picture of big10, but he painted his hair black again (like last year) and dressed as his BFF.  He said all of his teachers really got a kick out of it, they thought it was really funny.  BabyG was a fairy princess butterfly.  She LOVED this costume, but the wings did not survive the day. :( 
I do not have any pictures of big10 in costume.  He only wore his jigsaw (Saw the movie) mask for a few minutes.  This is about all I could get of him, and even here he is trying to run out of the picture.  Or maybe he is trying to get away from that tattooed George Bush. 
 For trick-or-treating babyG borrowed a costume from the neighbor.  She closely resembled one of the flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.  I love this picture of her and big10's on again, off again girlfriend "C".  C dressed as an eighties chic.  LOVE it!!
 After we went around the neighborhood they gathered at our home to trade candy and watch a little Auburn football.
Cute puppy dog.
 
Sunday we went to a fall festival with some friends.  It was a lot of fun and the kids really had a good time.  They both got their faces painted by the school art teacher.  She did an AMAZING job.

I hope  you all had a great Halloween!!  I'll be around soon to check out everyone's costumes.  As soon as I can slow down enough to catch my breath!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

On again off again GIRLFRIEND??? WHA??? I told Bub he can't have a girlfriend until he's 14! HAHAHA! Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts.

Looks like the kiddos had a great Halloween! :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great Halloween costumes!

Unknown said...

Love the costumes!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the Fairy princess. Cute. That is too funny that your son dressed like his BFF. I love it. Great idea and very creative. LOL
Love the face paint too.