Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly. . .

Ahhh. . .It is SO that time of  year again.  Time for me to get completely stressed out trying to pick a design for our yearly Christmas card.  I have successfully completed the hardest part of this already, the photos.  The card photo shoot was a lot of fun!  The weather was beautiful, and the park was gorgeous!!  The scene is set for a perfect Christmas card.  You can imagine my excitement when I heard about what Shutterfly is offering us Bloggers this year!!  In turn for blogging to help spread the word about all that Shutterfly has to offer, they are giving me 50 FREE Christmas cards!!  You read that right. . .50 FREE cards!!  This is a Christmas gift in itself!

I have never used Shutterfly before, so I am excited about the opportunity to check out what they have to offer.  When I visited the site, I was blown away with all of the wonderful designs they have for Christmas Cards.  It is next to impossible to choose a favorite, but I am LOVING these.



The card selection is awesome, but that doesn't even come close to what all Shutterfly has to offer.  I found some great gift ideas.  Things like photo mugs for grandma, a calendar for Dad's office, and for that scrapbook lover, photo books.  I think the photo book would be an excellent way to document family vacations, high school graduations, pregnancy highlight's, etc.  The possibilities are endless!

I also love the birthday party invitations!  How precious!!  This is another thing I stress out about.  With the kids birthdays coming in the spring, I will definitely keep these easy invitations in mind.

Dont' take my word for it, head on over to Shutterfly right now to see what you can find for yourself.  What an easy way to take some of the stress out of shopping for your loved ones this holiday season.  And if you want to try Shutterfly for yourself, read more about this promotion offered to bloggers HERE.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Great post Tina, isn't that an awesome promotion? I'm waiting for my code?

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome. Do they need me to blog about it too? Can't wait to see your cards.

Blogs said...

I wish I had time for this involvement:) they have some amazing cards:) enjoy the holidays! xoxox