I am working on doing a little editing in Picnik tonight. It's fun, and I think it will keep me satisfied until I can afford to buy some editing software.
This is one of my favorite's from Sunday's photo session at the park.
Now, if I can just figure out how to post more than one photo at a time from my Picasa Web Album. Any tips?
**UPDATED**
Well, that didn't take long. How do these pictures look to you all? On my screen the ones I have added appear to be smaller? Can you see them okay?
I'll figure this out one of these days!!! Thanks for the help in advance!
Hope you all had a great Monday!





3 comments:
I can see them just fine and they are so beautiful. Great job editing. Love them all. She is a great model.
Cute! I think my faves are the one where she's sitting on the steps and the last one. Great shots!
Have you ever tried uploading Windows Livewriter? You can upload several pics and move them around in the post easily, change the borders, watermark, and enlarge, etc. You can rough out a draft and then 'post draft to blog.' The only thing you have to do is go in and cut and paste your signature to the post before publishing.
Great pictures of a cutie pie. Good job on your edits.
Post a Comment