I think my love for the camera is rubbing off on my children. I have noticed lately that they both ask to borrow the point and shoot more often. Big10 is my nature photographer. He enjoys taking pictures of birds and other creatures that show up in our yard. Baby G on the other hand is just like her mom. She likes to take pictures of pretty scenery and unusual things that she finds out and about. Sunday when we went to the park for pictures, she brought along Baby Alive in her best Sunday dress. Turns out that Baby Alive is an excellent model!! Just like her mom.
It's mid-week. . . .yippee!!
2 comments:
The kids get more talented at much younger ages these days. I love seeing kids enjoy the same hobbies as me. You must be proud.
Adorable. You better post some of her pictures. Too cute.
Post a Comment