Thursday, July 29, 2010

End of Summer Fun

I was asked by my friend Julie today, "Are you ever going to blog again?"
So, maybe it has been a long time.  I just really haven't had a lot to post about.  I am trying to stay as true to a "scrapbook" as I can, and only post the fun family stuff.  And pictures of course!  (And the occasional blog party!)
Last weekend the kids celebrated their last weekend of summer.  Technically, next weekend is the last weekend before school starts, but we are going to be busy the next two weekends.  Big10 had a friend over to spend the night both nights, and Baby G had her BFF over on Saturday night.  They all had so much fun just playing, and playing, and playing.



Every time I get ready to type up a post, I always have some cute pictures of baby G to share.  I feel like anyone who doesn't read my blog often, would think she is my only child.  Of course, Big10 did not let me get near him over the weekend with my camera.  But I thought I would share one from last summer.
Big10 along with the rest of us, is just about ready to hit the beach.  It is SO close now!!  We are counting down the hours!!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are back with a post :)
My girls have been begging to have some friends over. It has just been such a busy summer..but summers are all about sleepovers and friends and fun times. Love the pictures.

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Great pictures. I guess the kids reach an age when they don't like the camera. (I never reached that age so it must be a boy thing) You'll have to go into stealth mode to get pictures of Big 10.

Brandi said...

I totally forgot about your trip! I hope y'all have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about... and see pics, of course!