A lot has happened since my last post. B & I celebrated our 15Th wedding anniversary. Wow, that makes me sound old doesn't it? We had a great date night, thanks Nana & Paw Paw for keeping the kids & allowing us the time out. We haven't had a night out alone since December!!! It was so much fun!!
With all the messy oil in the gulf we have had to make some changes to our summer vacation plans. We have created a new route for our family vacation coming at the end of the summer.
Where are we going????
Hubby is not looking forward to the drive, but I am really looking forward to visiting a new beach. The kids are also BEYOND excited!!
In my last post I mentioned Big10's disaster with his tooth. It has been temporarily repaired. The break was so clean that they were able to bond the tooth back together. We are hoping this will get him through a few years and then we will take further measures to correct it.
Other than that, we are just having fun and enjoying the summer. And I have not had a lot of photography time. It has rained here A LOT, and I am ready to get out for a photo shoot.
I did get some good ones of my Tiger Lilly's that are now blooming.
6 comments:
OMW! How did I miss that about the tooth? Good gravy, what was he doing at day camp? Boys, I tell ya... I can't handle the injuries!
Your trip sounds great, although, I'm sorry y'all aren't coming this way. :(
Shoot, I forgot to tell you HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :) Wow, I forget y'all have been married nearly as long as us!
And, one more thing, WHY does babyG look so old in that missing tooth picture???????
Happy anniversary. Sorry about the oil mess. If I could, I would go to the Outer Banks, NC. My favorite place to vacation when we lived in TN. (I didn't know you or Brandi then or we could have gone farther south)
We love going to Edisto Island- my aunt and uncle have a house there.
You know that I am a SC girl! Where are you guys headed? I may can give you some advice about the best places to see/do while you are visiting!
Wow 15 years. That is awesome I hope that this year is the best so far. I hear SC is great for vacations. I hope you have a great time.
Post a Comment