Baby G has lost another tooth. The tiny tooth on the bottom has been hanging on by a thread for the entire week. She and I tried for about 45 minutes this afternoon to pull the tooth, and her dad came in and pulled it in one quick jerk!! Figures. . .
Needless to say, G is SUPER excited about what will happen tonight when she falls asleep. We are hoping the tooth fairy will stop by for a visit.
Yesterday afternoon we got a call from the day camp letting us know that Big10 had fallen and chipped his front tooth about 1/4". Yes, his top front PERMANENT tooth. It is not causing him any pain, but half of the tooth is missing and it looks just horrible. Obviously he would not let me snap a picture for this post. I can't say that I blame him. He will be evaluated by his dentist tomorrow to see what steps we will take to get it repaired. I'll keep you updated.
That's all for now. How has your week been?
4 comments:
Oh the woes of teeth. YOu don't have to tell me. We have had our shares of mouth injuries and wiggly teeth. I hope it is a quick fix and BabyG is adorable with her toothless grin.
So this is a good/bad news post about those pearly whites? I feel awful for your son! I hope they can do something quickly for him.
And congrats to your daughter!!!
Precious, Tina! Treasure these years!
Dad to the rescue...one tug huh?!!
Sorry to hear about your son's permanent tooth! YIKES!! I knocked my two permanent front teeth out when I was around 7...and you can't even tell (I hope!) I know they will make his tooth gorgeous again!
Post a Comment