Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

We decided to spend Memorial Day out on the lake. This was a great opportunity for me to try out the new camera with the zoom lens. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day.
Blurry perfection. . . .
My little man is growing up so fast!!!
Pretty princess. . . .
Blurred background. . . .
and then the exact opposite. . .this camera is so fun!!!
And, baby G learned a new trick today. She now knows how to ride the knee board like a little pro.
I could hardly breathe the entire time she was on it!! But this little dare devil LOVED it!
I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day!!

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

wow girl...amazing shots. I love them all. Looks like a fun and beautiful day.

Brandi said...

Ohmygoodness! I ♥ that last one babyG! Too cute! :)

Bubba was asking about his 'cousin' Big10 today! (hee, hee)

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Looks like you all had fun. Your pictures look great!!!Did you ever name your new toy(the DSLR)?

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Loved the pics! Looks like y'all had a blast!

Tara G. said...

Tina- these are great and it looks like so much fuN!

Laurie said...

What a fun weekend you guys had!! My family can't wait to get out on the lake ourselves! I'm jealous!! Great job on the pics!!!