Sunday we celebrated our Dad's. We had lunch at my Mother in law & father in law's home, and I decided I would take advantage of their beautiful scenery. B agreed to snap just a few photos with the kids. It is SO hard to get pictures of my two boys. They both just run when they see me with the camera.
Luckily I got a couple, and one of them together if you can believe it!!
Yes, someone needs a hair cut. I have scheduled an appointment for Big10 this Saturday. He loves his hair like this though, and is not looking forward to trimming it. If you enlarge the picture and look closely, you can see the line across his front tooth where they bonded it back together after the incident. (The tooth on your left)
Oh yeah. . . .my little model. My little me who LOVES taking pictures almost as much as me.
She has her dad wrapped around her finger.
I hope all of the Dad's out there had a great Father's Day Weekend!
4 comments:
Aww, great pics!
Gorgeous pictures!
Great pics! I am still loving G's dress. Really cute! Nice to have pics w/Dad! :)
I can just barely see the line... Whoa! A lot of that tooth broke off! Can they do like a veneer or something over it when he's older? Bless his heart (actually, he probably doesn't much care, huh? That's the kinda thing that bothers momma more than kiddo). I worry about Bubba's teeth every time he falls. Ugh.
What great pictures. It is nice to see Dad in there. Handsome hubby and good looking family you have. Hope his Father's day was a great one.
Post a Comment