The past two weekends have been R-A-I-N-Y!! Last weekend our baseball games were rained out on Saturday, but it was beautiful on Sunday for Big10's party. Saturday night he had a cople of friends over to spend the night, and while I was outside checking for funnell clouds I got this picture. Does everyone walk outside when the tornado sirens start going off? I don't know about y'all, but that is how it is done in our house. Everyone runs outside and starts looking at the clouds. :) Crazy, huh?
This weekend has been another messy one. This time the rain held off long enough for us to play ball every night for the past three nights. But today has just been a rainy mess. But, I did get some cleaning done around the house, and I had a BIG help from the hubby. He is SO good at cleaning, so much better than me!! I don't know how he does it, but he starts and finishes before I even figure out what to do first.
Well, I'm glad this rainy Sunday is almost over. Tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny at 85 degrees. Perfect weather for a field trip with my baby girl. I'll be back sometime this week with some fun pictures from the trip. Y'all have a good week!!
2 comments:
Tina, that pic is CA-razy! Looks like y'all had some really BAD weather.
Yep, we used to run outside for the tornado sirens too... I mean, who doesn't???!!! ;) Glad y'all didn't blow away. I HATE tornadoes! I don't like hurricanes any better, but at least we have time to leave.
We have been having insane rain too. Love to wake in the night to a storm though. It is great sleeping weather. Great picture. Love that you captured the lightening.
Post a Comment