Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthdays & Bama Baseball

Yesterday Big10 celebrated his TENTH birthday!!  I cannot believe I did not get this post up for his birthday. . .shame on me!!  This year it was really hard for Big10 to make a decision on what type of birthday party he wanted to have.  I have a feeling this was our last "big" party. :(  After lots of suggestions from me, he finally decided that he would celebrate his birthday with the Tide baseball team.  Sunday we went out and actually got to watch Alabama and Mississippi State play a double header.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!  Bama won both games and all the boys at the party were pleased. 
 This is the closest thing to a group shot I could get.  With 14 10 year old boys, you take what you can get.
 I BASEBALL!!
 Here's a shot of the girls from the party.  They are all so sweet and really enjoy watching baseball together.
 Mark Ingram was there to throw out the first pitch of the second game.  I guess he's pretty famous now that he has won the Heisman, and been part of a national championship team all in one year.
Most of the boys spent alot of time here, watching the Miss. State pitchers warming up.  I think they were studying their techniques, and listening closely to their college potty mouths.

Well, Happy Birthday Big10, even though it is one day late!!

At 10 years old you are. . . .
Loving {Sometimes}
Affectionate {Sometimes}
Playing any sport we will let you
Annoyed by your baby sister
Becoming addicted to Electronics
Learning the meaning of True friendships
Learning that you like to shoot birds with the camera, not just the bb gun. {Thankfully!!}
Making the AB Honor Roll
And driving your mom batty every day!!

We  you!!!


5 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like he had a wonderful day! Man, I don't even want to think about the fact that in 3 years, we will have teenagers!!! Bubba already wants to be classified as a 'tween.'

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun and creative party. I love that. Love that they all match too. Happy Birthday to big10

bridget3420 said...

Found your blog on MBC. I'm following your blog & twitter account. I would love it if you would follow me too:

http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Happy late birthday!

I am blown away by your bravery in hosting so many kids at once! Heck, I get in trouble just trying to keep an eye on ONE 3-year old! :)

Have a great weekend!

Nishant said...

What a fun and creative party

post free classified ads