Friday, May 28, 2010

Following the Crowd



I have thought about participating in the Friday Follow blog hop several times before, but just never linked up.  Today is as great a time as ever, Friday Follow has a brand new & improved blog hop.

For those of you new to The Story of Us let me tell you just a little about myself.  My name is Tina, I have two lovely kiddos, and I will be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary in two weeks.  I am a proud new owner of my first DSLR camera, so I'm busy trying to figure it all out while posting pictures here for your opinions.  If you decide to follow along, be sure to leave a comment so I can come by for a visit!!
Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Best Housewife said...

Thanks for stopping by!! :) This is my first Friday Follow, too! Hopefully it will get you to 100 followers, how exciting to be so close! :)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there. I'm following you. I'm way behind on Friday Follow. Just stopping by to say hi.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com