Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where a kid can be a kid. . .

Monday night Big10 celebrated the end of the season with his basketball teammates at Chuck E Cheese. The coach awarded each player with a certificate. They were really nice, and across the bottom of each award was a picture of each team member. What a good way to remember our first season of basketball. Big10 was awarded "Most Valuable Player". When we got home I was telling him how proud I am of him for being chosen MVP, considering he had never played basketball before. He said, "what does MVP mean anyway?" He had no idea!! So silly!
Big10 actually earned enough tickets this time to get a prize from the wall!! He was SO EXCITED!
Of course babyG was along for the ride, and she really enjoyed herself. This girl LOVES Chuck E Cheese. Here she is on the big screen they have in the party area. She kept showing up on that screen. I don't know if she realized everyone in the place could see her.
I love this picture of her in the "tube". Sorry about the red eye though, I thought I corrected that.
We all had alot of fun. I can't wait for the big celebration this Friday. BabyG is preforming a dance/pom routine with her team on stage. I am a little worried about how she will handle the crowd. The program has around 230 kids alone, so multiply that by atleast 2!! We'll see how she does.


3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny that he didn't even know he was the Most Valuable Player. Kindof cool though.
I hope BabyG does well with her performance. Sounds like a big crowd will be there. Wow

Rachel said...

Congrats on the MVP! Looks like the kids had a blast at Chuck E Cheese!

(And we'll send Doc by for a visit... he tends to like to play tag with the horsies and it tuckers him out... he can nap on your porch, right?)

Tara G. said...

I love Chuck E. Cheese, too! :)