Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Basketball is over. . .

Well, basketball season ended for us on Saturday. I have been trying to post about this, and a few other things for days. This week is out of control busy for us. We are making the transition from basketball to baseball this week. It is actually beginning to look like Big10 is going to miss his first baseball practices this week due to our crazy schedule. :( He is pretty bummed, also he is terribly upset that he did not get his regular jersey number this time around. No #10 for us this spring, looks like we will be sporting the #21 instead. Hopefully these minor details will be out of his mind by next week when we are in full baseball mode.
Last night Big10 had a party at Chuck E Cheese with is basketball team to finish up their season, then Friday night they will have the league celebration. I have many pictures from the party, but that's another post in itself. Tonight was Art night at the school, and I have MANY pictures from that as well. . .but yes, another post for that one too!!
For now, I will leave you with a few final pictures from Saturday's game.
SWEET boys!!
I like this shot of Big10 and TG. They are good friends, and share the same name. The next time they meet up will be on the baseball field in a few weeks.
We all really enjoyed basketball this year. It was alot of fun and we are already looking forward to next season!!





1 comment:

Tara G. said...

Lots of activities for you! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!