Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Home Tour (w/The Nester)

I did not start blogging until January, so I barely missed the Christmas Home tours for 2008. I will not be left out this year, I have been looking forward to this for months! I love decorating, but I love looking at other's decorations even more.
Here is a shot of the outdoor lighting.
Here's the front door. . . please come in.
Most of you know that we purchased an artificial tree this year. We have always had a real tree, but I do not miss the upkeep of the real tree. I really love the way our new tree looks. We actually already have a few presents under the tree. This is another first for us, we are normally last minute shoppers & wrappers.
a closer look. . .
The mantle holds Big10's collection of nutcrackers and some lighted garland.
I just finished my kitchen decorating today. The kitchen is always my favorite. I love the cute gingerbread theme in here.
BabyG told me that we need to add lights to this garland. But I think I like the more natural look in this room. These decorations have a way of getting lost in the attic. So far, they have stayed hidden for two Christmas seasons!!
The small kitchen utensil ornaments are too cute!!
Well, that's it. Thanks for coming by to see all of my Christmas decor. I think I will be looking at houses on through the new year thanks to The Nester's Christmas home tour !! Go to the link below if you would like to join me.
Have a Merry Christmas!!


13 comments:

Tara G. said...

Tina, it's so lovely and cozy!!

Carly said...

Your home is wonderfully warm and cozy, all decked out for Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Juniper said...

The gingerbread cookies look great in the kitchen, what a great theme!

Jenny said...

LOVE your gingerbread theme in the kitchen!!!! So ADORABLE!

Brandi said...

Love it! The gingerbread in the kitchen is cute!

Cathy said...

Beautiful! Great job!

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

wonderful job you did, love all your decorations, thank you for sharing.
Sue

Emily said...

Love it! There's just something fabulous about Christmas decorations!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Just stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club! Your decorations are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! And great to cyber meet you :-)!!!!
Love,
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

Bethany at 3SonsPlus1 said...

Everything looks beautiful- what great style you have! I think I'm in love with that gorgeous red bow on the front door! :)

Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Merry Christmas!

beautyinallthings said...

It all looks so festive! I am stopping by from Nester's tour. If you want to see my tour, click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog to see my Christmas decorating posts! Merry Christmas!

Amber said...

Beautiful decorations!!
Nice job.
Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Can't wait to get to know you better thru blogland.