Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas really came and passed quickly this year. Every day I feel like I am missing more and more of my life, time just passes so fast!!
I am thankful to report that we had a wonderful Christmas. Of course the kids received more gifts than they could possibly ever need, but we also got in some fun, quality family time.
Okay, no more time wasting. . .here is our Christmas in photo's:
We always make & decorate Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve.
This year we included a friend.
The kids got snuggies from us. They LOVED them!!
Big10 got up around 8:30 on Christmas Day and woke everyone up so that we could see what goodies had been left under the tree. They know not to try to venture into the living room alone. We all sleep together on Christmas Eve night, then Dad makes it into the living room first in order to catch the "reaction" on video. It has become such a routine that they don't even think to question it.
Big10 got Sing It for the Wii. This is a FUN, FUN game!
BabyG received a Zhu Zhu Pet, she was SO excited!! I told her that I had been unable to find one anywhere in town. I guess Santa has connections.
The theme for the night at NaNa & PawPaws was Crimson & Houndstooth.
Isn't this hoodie the cutest thing?
Another favorite for babyG. She LOVES to cook.
Big10 has really started to enjoy reading & studying the Bible. Both kid's received new Bible's from NaNa this year. He was also pretty pumped about the nutcracker (right) that he received to add to his collection.
That's it!! I have already taken down all the decorations in the living room. I feel the need to get organized and free the house of the clutter. This weekend I will work on taking down the Kitchen & Outdoor decor. Now I can't wait for the New Year!! I am trying to think of something special we can do as a family to bring in the new year. I need ideas if anyone can help!! The only thing is, we can't actually stay up to midnight. . .the boys would never make it!!


9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun Christmas for everyone. We do cookies on Christmas Eve too. Love the cook book. Actress would be so jealous.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great photos...love the Paula Dean cookbook...your kids look so happy!

Martha said...

What an awesome Christmas all of you had! I think we need Sing it for the Wii. It looks like a blast. Baby G looks to happy to have her Zhu Zhu pet. LOVE the hoodie! I feel the same way about the house clutter. I have been organizing too. It feels good to get the house back together! :)

Brandi said...

Great pics! That is so sweet that y'all sleep together on xmas eve. The boys ended up sleeping with us too (although that was not they original plan) and they also know NOT to go out into the living room until they get the green light from us! :)

Tara G. said...

So fun! What neat traditions, Tina!!!

Blia said...

It's always nice to have some family traditions. I love the pictures your pictures by the way. Stopping by from MBC and am following you on Google Friends. If you get a chance, visit me at http://superheroesmom.com Thanks for sharing!

Stina said...

It really looks like your children loved what they got for Christmas this year (that's awesome:-) Our children loved Christmas as well:-)

Have a good rest of your week:-):-):-)

Stockpiling Mom said...

Following you from MBC! Stop by my site when you get a chance! Love your site!

http://www.stockpilingmom.com

Melissa

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a terrific Christmas - love the photos :)