Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!
I almost did not get this post up today, the birthday boy is already in the bed sound asleep!!
The new 35 year old spent his birthday the only way he knows how. . . . . .HUNTING! And he loved it! The only thing missing was a deer. They had no birthday luck today, maybe next time.
I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures of the hubby in honor of him on his birthday. This first one was a couple of years ago, that big smile came from getting a big turkey on a spring turkey hunt.
Here is daddy with the kids last year during the snow. This was the first time we had ever had enough snow to actually build a snowman. These three had lots of fun that day.
Daddy & Big10 at one of his school events. I think this was 2nd grade.
Daddy & babyG in downtown Atlanta after the Braves Fanfest.
We love you!! I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with you!!



5 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

Aww those are great pics! Happy Bday!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pictures are awesome...Love the one of him and Big10. Cute Happy Birthday to Daddy.

Brandi said...

Spent his day hunting... of course! :) You should have taken him to see a movie. IT. WAS. GREAT!!!

Martha said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! What a sweet post!

Laurie said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Tina!! Happy Belated to your hubs! You gotta see New Moon when you get a chance and I have heard awesome things about The Blind Side too!!!