I don't think I have failed to mention that babyG started Kindergarten this week!!
She is such a big girl, I was the one that was in a shaky emotional state the first day!
She is handling the transition like no other, it is as if she has been in elementary school for years.
Here is a picture of her on the first day of school. We were bummed because her new "big girl" backpack did not arrive on time, she borrowed one from her bubby for day one.
Big10 absolutely hates taking pictures. Never mind that, this was the first day of fourth grade!!!! Did he think he was going to get out of taking a picture? Has he lost his mind?!?
You all know that I have been working to get things a little more organized around our home, right? This tends to be an ongoing, never ending project for me. But I did get one small project completed. I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime. I bought these cute hooks three years ago, yes THREE YEARS ago, and I am just now getting them in the wall!!
Before:
After:
And finally, Monday was our first football practice in full pads. We also received our information about the season, coach's number, etc. FINALLY!! I wish they would give that stuff to you on the day you sign up! I really like to be prepared and know what is going on before it is ever actually anywhere near happening! The good news is we will only have practice on Monday, Tuesday's, and Thursday's. Then game days will be on Saturday of each week. Fall baseball usually kept us busy every night and Saturday morning, so this is awesome news!
So here is this weeks football picture of Big10 and his buddy, neighbor, teammate, classmate CC.
Thank heavens they like each other, they are spending alot of time together this year!!
Aren't these the cutest football players you have ever seen???
Enjoy the rest of your week!!
2 comments:
Love the chalkboard and the hooks! The kids look so grown up on their first day of school! :)
That looks really nice ... the chalkboard is clever, right above the backpacks so no excuse not to 'know' the messages. TTFN ~Marydon
Post a Comment