This post will probably seem pretty random to most everyone but me!! I think in really crazy, random patterns most of the time. It only makes sense that I would blog that way too!!
Not alot of crafting going on here. I really have not done any good projects lately. I need some new ideas I think!! But I have not been sitting around with idle hands either.
One of the most exciting things that has happened recently is the appearance of my banana peppers. My banana pepper plant is the only thing that survived this year!! And boy it is growing and thriving and the peppers are yummy!! This is a great thing for "anti green thumb's" to grow, I have hardly ever even watered this thing & look at what I got!!!!
I am also slowly working on a new photo wall in the hallway. I have a few pictures hung, but I need to get one more b&w print of my sweet boy to make it even. In the center of the arrangement is this new "word picture" that I picked up 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby. Oh, how I love the Hobby Lobby. HL is my BFF!!
I also found another spot to display one of my ironstone platters. The above the cabinet display I had in mind did not work out. Most of the platters are too big to fit in the small space above the cabinets. This one happens to be my favorite, and it now hangs in the hallway. I would have never really thought to put it here at first, but I love it!!
Last, but certainly not least, I finally hung a curtain in the living room. This curtain was purchased to be functional, not stylish, but I do kind of like the look of it!! We have been having some AC trouble for the past couple of weeks, but praise Jesus, it is fixed now. During all the weary, hot days we started thinking of ways to cool the house down and possibly save on our electricity bill. So, I decided to get this insulated black out curtain. It totally keeps out ALL the light, heat, cold, and most outside noise. How awesome is that????
Thanks for stopping by to see what has been going on over here!! Send me some project ideas ladies!! But remember, they must be very simple and inexpensive, that is about the only kind of projects that I can handle!! Especially the SIMPLE part!!
~PS~
I also want to thank Kara over at Kara's Creations for featuring my moss sphere on her blog!! Of course I got the idea from her, she is genius!! But it was a sweet surprise to click over to her blog and see a picture of my project!!! I feel so special!!!
~PS~
I also want to thank Kara over at Kara's Creations for featuring my moss sphere on her blog!! Of course I got the idea from her, she is genius!! But it was a sweet surprise to click over to her blog and see a picture of my project!!! I feel so special!!!
4 comments:
You are specially, silly! Your banana peppers are fab!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!! :-)
Ok, I'm tired. . . my fingers aren't doing what my brain is telling them. I meant "special" and I don't know why that comma is there!!! Or, maybe I meant you are especially silly??? Hmmm. . .
You've done some great things! Jen
Good luck with the wisdom teeth tomorrow! I hope it's quick and painless. I'll say a little prayer for ya. :)
Post a Comment