This weekend was so busy around my house. Yesterday we had a baseball game that was running behind and a birthday party to throw for TB. I was in a whirlwind pretty much all day!!! We won the game & the party was great, so all is well.
Today the hubby is busy doing yard work with my supervision. Our neighbors are getting ready to redo their front yard landscaping. They had alot of shrubs that they were needing to pull up and do away with, so of course we offered to take them off his hands!! BB dug them all up for him and is busy replanting them in our yard. This saved alot of hard work for our neighbor friend, and left us with several new shrubs, some holly bushes, and a crepe myrtle!! They look great for now, I hope they will all survive the move!!
Well, I will be back tomorrow with my thrifty treasures for the blog party at Southern Hospitality. I was unable to hit the yard sales due to my busy schedule yesterday, but I still managed to find a couple of goodies throughout the week. I can't wait to share them with everyone!! See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment