Monday, January 1, 2018

Rams Homecoming & More

Homecoming 2018.  The week was full of festivities.  Tanner did not work on the float, as he chose to rest each day after practice.  He did attend his first bonfire this year though.  I took off work the Friday of Homecoming for the parade and pep rally.  And the Thursday afternoon before the bonfire, we met for a "Mom's of Fall" photo.

Senior boys at the bonfire. . . .


"Moms of Fall"

Homecoming Parade.  It was H-O-T.  I mean, like so hot I was pouring sweat.

Pep rally. . . .


Senior captains. . .

Tanner even agreed to go to the homecoming dance with a friend this year.  He is not a fan of school dances.  I was sure that he would be glad that he went, and tell me so when he got home.  Instead, he told me it was a big waste of time and no fun at all. Ha!

Gracyn, Collete, and me at the Holt game. . .

Tanner and his freshman mini, Joshua. . . .







Love those Rams!

XoXo,
Tina



No comments: