Back on August 8th the kids went back to school. I say it all the time, but this Summer literally flew by. It was our fastest Summer to date. We were all sad to see it go, but also excited about the new school year and what's ahead.
Not sure why this picture is out of order? The Rams have been working hard all Summer getting ready for this football season. This Senior class has TWENTY players on the team. TWENTY!!
Tanner is a Senior and I have mixed emotions about it. I am so excited for him and for the new experiences that lie ahead for him. At the same time, I'm so terribly devastated that this season is coming to an end. He is growing up on me.
Gracyn started eighth grade this year. One more year of middle school.
Back to school Motion night means . . .bring your girlfriends!
I am looking forward to a great school year for both of these kids of mine. Praying that they will lead and not follow, be kind, and work hard, yet still have fun and enjoy these days.
XoXo,
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment