Remember Easter? Back in April. I hardly remember all the details, but I've had these photos from the weekend in a draft waiting to be posted here.
We went camping the Friday night before Easter Sunday. I'm pretty sure Tanner was busy with friends, and we made a last minute decision to go. But Gray invited a friend and we were on our way. We only stayed for one night, fished the next day and then headed home. Of course Kobe tagged along and really enjoyed his first camping adventure.
I spent some time relaxing in the hammock and reading.
The Easter baskets were filled with treats on Sunday morning and then we headed out for church.
We were all there for Easter service. We went this year on Saturday night rather than Sunday morning. Tanner took a friend and we all met there, but did not get a family picture in our Easter best. :( We did capture Gray though. . .
Sunday for lunch we headed to Nana and Pawpaw's for lunch with the cousins. Tanner had to work, which was really disappointing for me. But we enjoyed our time with the family and watching the littles hunt eggs.
More track followed the next Friday and one of the other mom's got some great photos from the meet for me since I had to work.
First and last time attempting the high jump. He said he's too heavy for that!! :)
XoXo,
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment