On March 17th, Gray turned T H I R T E E N. I officially have two teenagers now. Even though this one has been acting like a full blown teen for years now.
I love her spunky personality. She keeps us laughing, and entertained at all times. She loves Netflix, watching scary movies, face time calls with her friends, and McDonald's milkshakes. This spring she has started hiking with me some and I'm going to venture out and say that she enjoys that as well.'
She asked for a Ukulele for her birthday this year. She was thrilled to open it the morning of her big day. Her birthday always falls during Spring break, so she also had the day off from school.
She asked to go to the zoo with a friend. So we did.
We ended the day with some cupcakes, the birthday song, and blowing out the candles.
I love this little one.
XoXo,
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment