Lately I tend to go months without blogging and then publish a load of post in one day. I'm okay with that though. Life is busy and it is hard to have time every day, but I do not want to miss the chance to record our memories. We all love to look back at the older post and just laugh about how much things have changed.
So, we finished up the Cross Country season. Tanner joined the team late because they needed another runner. He did okay, but could not train the way he needed to due to Football obligations. He did enjoy it, but I don't think he enjoyed it enough to do it again next year. He is going to participate in indooor track this Winter and the track & field events during the Spring. We will see how he likes that.
Here are a few photos I captured at State. The boys finished in fourth place overall. But one of our boys finished first place (individual) in the state.
Watching these kids makes me want to be a runner. :)
XoXo,
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment