Sunday, March 15, 2015

Samantha Miss ~ 2015

This is Gray's final year in elementary school.  She decided she would try the Samantha Miss Pageant again.  The Samantha Miss Pageant is a fund raiser that the PTSO puts on for her school.  This year was a lot of fun.  She has really matured and grown more confident since the last time she tried the pageant as a third grader.  She got all dolled up, and really enjoyed the experience.

However, I was feeling the pressure this time around while trying to choose a dress.  I'm pretty sure she tried on every dress in town.  We finally decided on a really pretty dress, only to realize a little later that it was too short and had not been altered.  So, we started over at square one on the dress hunt.




She ended up with the most beautiful and elegant dress ever.  Here she is looking like a teenager, #67.

We met bright and early at her friends house for hair and makeup.  Of course I think this girl is beautiful every day, but I just could not believe how stunning she looked when she was done with hair and makeup.  And so GROWN UP!

She was a little nervous, but she really did great on stage.  She took her time, and her confidence really shined through.  
She was awarded 1st alternate in the Fifth grade 10 year old division.









We sure love this little beauty queen.  She is a beauty on the inside and out!








No comments: