I have fallen a week behind on my Photo of the day post. This is my attempt at catch up.
Day 27: When I got home from work the kids and Bobby were all snuggled by the fire in the living room with the lights off. Tanner playing Flappy Bird and Gracyn playing Xbox. Side note: Becklie took this opportunity to relax.
Day 28: It snowed!! We left work before lunch because the snow was not letting up, and the roads were icy in no time. It took me seven hours to get home. A drive that would normally take 25 minutes, 45 tops in traffic. Needless to say, the traffic was INSANE!! We were pretty lucky considering we did not have to stay the night in our office, or stranded on the interstate like some.
Day 29: Snow Day number two. No school or work for anyone.
Day 30: It's Thursday and school is out again. Bobby is off work again. But I headed back to work.
Day 31: Last day of no school for the kids and a Friday night sleep over for Tanner. We also had a spontaneous visit from Uncle Casey, Aunt Carrie, and Wyatt.
Day 32: It's February!! Finally the day of my hair appointment. My hair was SO Gray and out of control. I am trying to let my bangs grow out and they are on my last nerve. I hope I can make it!
Day 33: Super Bowl Sunday. We had a great church service Sunday morning and finally headed to the Church 101 class after 5 months of "testing the waters" at Church of the Highlands. It poured buckets that afternoon. So I whipped up some Buffalo Chicken Dip and we all watched football with the rest of the nation.
XoXo,
Tina







1 comment:
I visited The Church ofThe Highlands a couple of weeks ago! Loved it! So glad the snows over!!
Post a Comment