Our weekend began with a Friday night Rams basketball game. Tanner did really well, and they won the game. Great way to kick the weekend off! After the game, Tanner went with some friends to another high school to watch a varsity game. Gracyn decided to spend the night with her Aunt. And that left me with a 39 year old birthday boy for an unexpected, VERY rare dinner date.
We ended up celebrating with the kids on Saturday night.
Saturday the kids went bowling with their Aunt and nephew, and I put up the Christmas tree. Tanner had a friend over for the night, and Gray got a Rainbow Loom. Getting the Rainbow Loom was like an event in itself. She has waited for quite some time to get that thing, and she spent hours making bracelets that night.
All the kids piled up on the couch and we had the first showing of The Polar Express for the season, while I continued to decorate the tree.
Sunday morning we woke up and headed out for church. And afterwards Gracyn and I met up with some friends to do a little Christmas card photo shoot. It was SO cold out on Sunday afternoon!! Afterwards we went to Dunkin Donuts for Hot Chocolate.
Sunday night Gracyn and I gathered all of the goodies we got for our Operation Christmas Child shoe box, and packed them neatly to send to our child. We chose to do a box for a girl between the ages of 5 and 9, just like Gracyn.
After work today I took our shoe box and dropped it off to be sent on its way. I can't wait to track it and see where it ends up. It's definitely starting to look and feel a lot like Christmas around here.
**Hugs**







No comments:
Post a Comment