I know. . . .It has been almost TWO MONTHS since we celebrated babyG's eighth birthday.
I am beyond behind on posting pictures. Mainly because all of my pictures are on my iPhone. So, the quality in the pictures below leaves much to be desired. But I cannot leave these precious memories out, can I?
G's birthday is on St. Patrick's day, and it always falls in the middle of Spring Break. So, she had a little mini celebration with her classmates the Friday before they let out for the break.
I was not able to be off work, but her teacher was sweet enough to get a couple of pictures and email them to us.
For the family birthday celebration/Spring Break "trip" we loaded up in the car and headed to The McWane Science Center.
It was pretty fun. They have lots of neat Scientific type stuff for the kids to enjoy. And we were able to see the movie Tornado Alley in 4D. We are all addicted to the show Storm Chasers that aired on The Discovery Channel last year. Tornado Alley was filmed by one of the storm chases on that particular show.
After we left the McWane Center we went out for lunch, and then headed to the Galleria to the Build-A-Bear Workshop. We met up with some friends there, and G and Big10 made a bear.
G's bear was birthday themed. She appropriately named her Kelly Clover.
The trip was so much fun! This was just the beginning of the birthday festivities. Somehow, G managed to get her birthday celebrations spread out over the course of a month. Yeah, she is GOOD.









1 comment:
LOVE Build-A-Bear, and we can't wait to go back to the McWane Center. So much fun! Awww...Happy Birthday, G!
Post a Comment